How to delete your Uber Account
Maybe you’re ready to move on from Uber, or maybe you’d like to delete your account and create a new one. Regardless of your reason, we’ll walk you through the process of deleting your Uber Account step by step. Let’s get started!
1. Open your Uber app
2. Tap the menu button. It will be located in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
3. Tap the ‘Settings’ button. It will be located at the bottom of your screen.
4. Tap the ‘Privacy’ button. It will be located at the bottom of your screen.
5. Tap ‘Delete Your Account’.
6. Enter your login credentials. Uber will ask you to confirm your login credentials to make sure you’re the actual owner of that Uber account. Enter your login information.
7. You’re done, your account is deleted!