How to delete all photos on iPhone
One of the largest culprits for taking up space on your iPhone is your photos. But, there’s no obvious way to delete all of your photos at once! We’ll show you a little know trick to delete all of your photos at once.
But, before you delete all of your photos, be sure you’ve backed them up somewhere, or they’ll be gone forever. You can back up your photos via your iCloud, or on services like DropBox. If you’re ready to delete all your photos, follow these steps:
1. Open your Photos app in your iPhone.
2. Select Albums.
3. Select ‘All Photos’.
4. Tap ‘Select‘. It will be located in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
5. Tap and hold down on the bottom right photo, and immediately start dragging to the left. You’ll see check marks appear for every photo selected.
6. Drag upwards: Once you’ve dragged all the way to the left hand side of your screen, start dragging upwards.
7. Keep dragging upwards until you reach the last photo. Every photo should have a blue check mark next to it now.
8. In the lower right hand corner of your screen, tap on the trash icon.
9. Select ‘Delete Photos’
10. You’re done, your photos are deleted!