How to Delete all Emails from One Sender in Gmail
Maybe a specific sender has continuously sent you emails that are no longer relevant. Whatever your reason is for deleting one senders emails, this article outlines how to delete every email from that person. It’s easy!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the down arrow in the search bar located at the top of your screen.
- Type in the name of the sender whose emails you’d like to delete in the “From” field.
- Click the “Search” button in the lower right hand corner of the dropdown.
- Click the Select all box in the upper left hand corner, and then click the trash bin icon.
- You’re finished! You’ve deleted every single email from a specific sender.