How to create a Facebook Account
Facebook is everyone’s go-to place to make new friends, pass their free time and receive updates about the world. Keeping in mind the widespread popularity of Facebook, there’s a good chance that most people already have an account on Facebook. However, if you don’t have one yet and you are considering making one, we have you covered.
Creating a Facebook Account
- Launch your browser and navigate to the Facebook sign up page.
- Enter your First and Last name, put your sex and date of birth, and set up a password.
- Click on “sign up” at the bottom of the page.
- You should be a minimum of 13 years of age to sign up on Facebook.
- Now, enter the captcha security code sent on your registered mail.
- You can also search for your friends by granting access permission to Facebook.
- Set up your profile, add the required information, and upload a sizzling profile photo.
- Check your registered email with Facebook and confirm your requested account.
And you’re ready to go!