How to contact Yahoo for Support
Even though Yahoo tries its best to keep its customers satisfied, there are times when you might feel unsatisfied with a particular feature or service. Fortunately, there are relatively easy methods to get in touch with Yahoo support.
Contacting Yahoo Support
- Log in to the Yahoo Web site and sign in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Help’ link. You’ll then be redirected to the Yahoo Help section. Another way to directly reach this page is by using Yahoo Help’s Web address.
- Click on the relevant support section according to your needs. E.g., if you require technical assistance, click ‘Technical Support.’ Click on the ‘Account Help’ tab for resolving issues related to your account.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information, such as including your account info and your password.
- Submit your query or issue by typing it into the text field. There is no character limit. So feel free to briefly explain your issue.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button once you’re done filling out the contact form. Normally, it takes few minutes to receive a response from Yahoo support via email.