How to Connect HTC to a PC
Whether your phone’s built-in memory is overloaded with videos or you want to transfer all your photos to your PC, you can easily do so by connecting an HTC Android device to your PC. HTC’s Sync Manager program allows you to do this in no time.
Here’s how you can connect your HTC to a PC:
- Download and install the HTC Sync Manager software from HTC’s website.
2.Connect your HTC device to the PC via micro-USB cable.
3. Head over to the “Music” tab and select Music Playlists to import from the window.
4. Tap the “Gallery” option to transfer your pictures from the phone to the PC.
Tethering a PC with HTC Device
1.Download and install the HTC Sync Manager software from HTC’s website.
- Head over to “Settings”
- Select “Mobile network sharing” under “More” section
- Tap on “USB Tethering” under “USB network setting”
- Connect your HTC device to the PC via micro-USB cable.