How to change your Snapchat Password
Snapchat is every millennial’s favorite image-sharing platform. However, in recent years many users have reported phishing attacks, identity theft, and hacked accounts on Snapchat. It is highly advisable to create a strong password wherever your sensitive information is at stake. This is true for Snapchat as well.
With Snapchat’s new updates it is possible for users to keep your photos and save them in galleries. In such a case, if you have a weak password and/ or simply want to change it, here’s how to do it.
Follow these steps to change your Snapchat Password
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on your profile icon on the top left of your screen.
- This will open the menu bar. Select settings from the menu (on the top right corner).
- Next tap on the password button.
- Enter your current password. Then reset your new password,
- Confirm it by typing it again. Your password has been changed successfully.
Summing it all: tap profile icon settings- password- enter a current password- enter a new password- confirm new password- password changed successfully.