How to change your Hulu subscription plan
Hulu is an American subscription video-on-demand service owned by Walt Disney Company with NBC universal as an equity stakeholder. Hulu offers a variety of plans to its subscribers. Every plan has something different in store for its customers.
However, some users wish to change their Hulu plans after frequent use. Many users upgrade to the premium category, and some downgrade to the basic plan.
Here’s how you can change your plan:
Changing your Hulu plan
- Login to your Hulu account from its desktop website and click on my account icon in the top right.
- Next, select the “Account” option from the drop down menu that appears. Scroll down to “Your Subscription” option and click on the “manage plan” link.
- A list of plans to choose from will appear on your screen.
- Click on the slider button next to the plan you want.
- Review your change by clicking on the “Review Changes” button.
And you’re done!