How to change your Hulu password
Passwords are an integral part of the online space. It is a way to keep your personal information safe. A strong, updated password secures users from unwanted hacks and identity threats. In the case of Hulu, you can change your passwords repeatedly to avoid falling prey to online attacks.
You can change your Hulu password by following these simple steps:
Changing Hulu password
- Open Hulu’s desktop website.
- Click on the account icon on the top right.
- Select the “Account” link from the menu.
- Click on the “change password” link in the “your account” section.
- You will now see the change password box pop up.
- Enter your current password, then enter your new password.
- Confirm the new password and click on the save changes button.
You are good to go now!