How to Change your Background in Zoom
Have you ever been in a Zoom meeting and seen someone with a cool looking background and wondered to yourself, “how did they do that?”. Well, you’re not alone. Lot’s of people using Zoom want to add a custom background to their screen to personalize it, make their meeting look more professional, or just for fun!
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to add a background. It’s easy, so let’s get started!
How to Change your Background in Zoom on a Computer
- Launch Zoom.
- Click the arrow next to “Start Video”. It will be located in the lower left hand side of your screen.
- Click “Choose Virtual Background” from the popup menu.
- Select a background. Zoom will provide you with a number of pre-selected backgrounds.
- If you’d prefer, you can add your own background from your personal photos or images. To add your own background, click the “+” button, then select your photo or image from your files.
How to Change your Background in Zoom on a Mobile Device
- Tap the “More” button in the lower right hand side of your screen.
- Tap “Virtual Background” from the popup menu.
- Select your preferred background.