How to change your Apple ID on an iPhone
Before you change your Apple ID on your iPhone, you need to be sure that you’re logged out of all of your other apple devices. If you’re logged out of all your other apple devices, let’s get started! Follow these steps to change your Apple ID via your iPhone:
1. Open your settings app
2. Tap on the arrow next to your name. It will be located at the very top of the screen.
3. Select ‘Name, Phone Numbers, Email’
4. Tap to ‘Edit’ your Apple ID. Your Apple ID will be in the second row, and the ‘Edit’ button will be next to ‘Reachable At’.
5. Tap the red minus sign. It will appear to the left of your Apple ID. Then select ‘Continue’.
6. Enter your new Apple ID. It must be in the form of an email address.
7. Click the verification link. Go to the email address associated with your new Apple ID and click on the verification link.