How to change Administrators on Windows 10
There are plenty of reasons to change administrators, but in order to change administrators you’ll need to have access. If you have admin access, follow these steps to change administrators:
1. Click the start button. Find the Start Button on the lower left hand side of the screen (it’s the windows icon).
2. Click on the settings icon.
3. Click on the Accounts option.
4. Click ‘Family & other people’, which is located on the navigation menu.
5. Click ‘Change account type’
6. Select ‘Standard’
7. Select ‘Change Account Type’
8. Repeat steps 1-6 for the user you’d like to give admin access, but select ‘Administrator’ on step 6.