How to cancel Zoosk subscription?
Zoosk is a very helpful dating app if you are finding some love interest within the local areas, and your localities have a significant population around your nook and corners.
If you don’t have enough population, then there is no point in going on an app for dating, as all you will discover on it will be a list of your EXs or uncles.
Especially if people “talk” around your areas. Going live on a dating app will potentially mess up your life.
Zoosk is good for introverts, or heavily populated areas. I mean when there is hope to find someone new.
Otherwise, it is better to delete it and try some other app.
For deleting Zoosk follow through with the given below steps.
How to cancel Zoosk subscription via the website?
- Go ahead and open www.zoosk.com in your web browser, then log in to your Zoosk account.
- Press on the cogwheel-like icon visible at the top left corner of your screen, you will find your name mentioned nearby the cogwheel icon.
- Now, select “Subscription” from the appeared menu on your screen, this will forward to the Zoosk subscription page, here you will find, ”Cancel subscription” button at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel your Zoosk subscription.
- Then you will be prompted to click on Unsubscribe and provide a reason for canceling the Zoosk subscription.
Note: On the completion of the cancellation of the Zoosk subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
📺 Bonus Video: How to cancel Zoosk subscription and delete Zoosk account by website
How to cancel Zoosk subscription by App?
- Launch the Zoosk app on your Apple or Android device.
2. Now you are required to click in the following sequence:
3 lines, visible at the top left corner< gear icon nearby your nickname< Subscription
3. After reaching the subscription page, you will find the “Cancel Subscription” button near the bottom of this page, to cancel your Zoosk subscription.
How do I cancel my Zoosk subscription on iTunes?
- Go to the App Store or iTunes, and then click on the Apple ID or your email address.
- The above step will trigger a pop-up on your screen with a button, “View Apple ID”. Click on it.
- A new page will appear in front of you, on this page you are required to select,” subscriptions”, to open up your subscription list.
- From the subscription list, select the Zoosk subscription and open its details by selecting it.
- On the Zoosk subscription detail page, you will find the, “Cancel subscription” button. Click on it, to cancel the subscription. Then follow the prompted actions, and provide re-confirmation before finally canceling it.
📺 Video on how to delete Zoosk subscription by iTunes, iPhone, or iPad: