How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription
Netflix is a global video streaming platform that provides quality content to users at a reasonable price. However, if you want to save money or are too busy to stream Netflix, don’t worry! You can cancel your Netflix account by following a few simple steps.
Cancelling Netflix Subscription
- Log in to your Netflix account with your username and password.
- On the top right corner, select the icon that displays all account profiles.
- Select the “Account” option. This will take you to a page showing your details.
- You’ll find the “Cancel Membership” option under the “Membership & Billing” heading.
- Confirm account cancellation on the next screen. Click on “Finish Cancellation” and you’re done.
Note that you can still use your account until your current billing period is over.