How to cancel your Hulu subscription
Hulu in the past few years has carved a name for itself in the video-streaming industry. A tough contender of Netflix, Hulu is a first choice for most cinephiles. However, if you wish to take a break or are bored from the streaming service, we have you covered here. Hulu offers great options to such users – customers can either pause their subscription for 12 weeks or cancel it.
Here’s how you can cancel your Hulu subscription:
Steps for canceling Hulu subscription
- Sign in on Hulu’s website and tap on the icon next to your name on the top right side.
- Select the option “Manage Profiles” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be asked to re-enter your password and login again.
- At the bottom left of the page click on the cancel button next to the cancel your subscription option.
- A message will appear asking you if you’d rather pause your subscription or cancel subscription directly. Click on the option most suited.
- A feedback form will appear on your screen asking you the reason you’re cancelling your subscription.
- Select the most appropriate option for this and go ahead.
- In the end, you’ll be provided with a one-month free Hulu subscription, Tap the cancel subscription button.
And you’re a free bird!