How to cancel your Amazon order
When it comes to Amazon, you will literally find anything at an affordable price. At times, in a bit of excitement, we all end up ordering non-essentials on the pretext of a great deal on Amazon.
However, you can cancel your order if you realize you might not need the product.
How to cancel an Amazon Order?
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Click on “Your Account” (on the top right) and tap “Your Orders.”
- You will then reach the orders summary page. Find the order you want to cancel. You can find the “Cancel Item” tab on the right-hand side.
- Select your canceling reason using the dropdown menu.
- Click “Cancel selected items” (at the bottom right).
- You will then be directed to a confirmation screen. Amazon will send you a confirmation mail to verify your cancellation request.
- After you fulfill all formalities, You will receive another email from Amazon stating whether your order was successfully canceled or not.
What to do if you have an unsuccessful cancellation?
Amazon has a convenient return policy. You can also file a return request in case your order has been delivered before you decide to cancel it. You can return most of the products and get a full refund within 30 days of purchase .