How to cancel Tidal subscription?
Tidal has an amazing live streaming feature, with Hifi sound quality, and an efficient AI system to suggest great music.
But, if you are looking for video-rich content or at least lyrics. Then Tidal might fail your expectations.
Tidal, by all means, is for ears. Something that you listen to for a while, getting a haircut or cooking the spinach lasagna.
If Tidal is not what you were looking for, then it will be better to cancel your running Tidal subscription before the commencement of the next billing cycle.
How to cancel the TIDAL subscription via the website?
- Visit the TIDAL website, http://my.tidal.com/, and log in to your account with the same username and password you used while signing up for the TIDAL services.
- After opening your TIDAL account, click on the “Subscription”, to open up subscription details.
- Here, you will find, “Cancel My Subscription” button, click on it to cancel the TIDAL subscription.
How to cancel the TIDAL subscription via Android?
- Open the TIDAL app on the Android device, and log in to the account with which you have purchased the TIDAL subscription.
- Then click on the links or buttons in this described succession:
My Collection<Settings<Edit Profile<Manage Subscription.
- On reaching, “Manage Subscription”, you will find, “Subscription”, click on it to find, “Cancel Subscription”, button.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link/button to cancel the TIDAL subscription via Android.
How to cancel the TIDAL subscription via Sprint?
- Go to the Sprint website and log in to the account that you used to purchase a TIDAL subscription.
- Go to My Sprint, and contact their Customer Support to get the live representative to cancel your TIDAL subscription
Note: If you have purchased the TIDAL subscription via any other Mobile Carrier, then you have to go to talk to their customer care representative to cancel your TIDAL subscription.
How to cancel a TIDAL subscription via email?
- Write an email to TIDAL at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line,” Cancel Tidal subscription”.
- Explicitly ask them to cancel the TIDAL subscription before the commencement of your next billing cycle, and correspond on the sent email, once the TIDAL subscription is canceled.