How to cancel the Twitch Prime subscription?
Twitch Prime is a dream come true platform for Twitchers’ followers, and to have endless in-game access.
The Amazon prime combined with your Twitch account gives you Twitch Prime.
But, Twitch Prime is an amazing platform and is limited to a few countries.
So, you will not be finding a lot of interesting gamers and games yet on the platform.
And, there are other streaming apps for gamers that are more famous and accessible all around the world with a fierce engagement.
Hence, if you want an out from Twitch Prime, it is fine.
Just read through the article to understand better the possible ways to cancel Twitch Prime subscriptions.
How to cancel Twitch Prime via the website?
- Open up the Twitch Prime website, and log in to your account.
- Then open up the drop-down menu, by clicking on your avatar.
- And select, “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, select “Connections” from the Settings page
- Now, select the “Disconnect” button next to the Amazon subscription to turn it into “Connect”.
How to cancel the Twitch Prime subscription via the Google Play store?
- Open up the Google Play store, open up the menu.
- From the menu select, “Subscriptions”, to open up a list of the subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select the “Twitch Prime” subscription.
- Then select, “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel the Twitch Prime subscription via an iOS device?
- Open up the “Settings” on your iOS device
- Then click on your ID to open up a list of options.
- From the options, select, “Subscriptions”, to open up the list of subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select the Twitch Prime subscription.
- Select, ”Cancel Subscription” to cancel the Twitch Prime subscription.