How to cancel the SiriusXM subscription?
Sitting in a car, going through thousands of ad jingles, to listen one Taylor Swift song is an unbearable torture.
SiriusXM has saved the world from the long irritating jingles between our favourite radio programs and songs. With its wide range of channels, it caters to the need for a wide range of diversity.
But, let’s be real, SiriusXM is just another great content streaming platform subscription to the long list of other subscriptions you have subscribed too.
And no matter how long you commute for or do your chores for, you cannot utilise all the apps. It is just a waste of money on a monthly basis.
So, if you are listening to a different podcast, or different music streaming app, cancel your existing SiriusXM subscription, and save some money in your bank.
How to cancel the Siriusxm XM radio?
- First of all, Log into your XM radio account that you want to cancel via the SiriusXM website on your web browser.
- Then, find the “Manage Your Account” button, somewhere at the top of your device’s screen, and then click on it.
- Afterward, click on the “Change Billing Info” and then select “Cancel Service” to cancel the Siriusxm XM radio subscription.
How to cancel the SiriusXM satellite radio service over the phone?
- Call 1-866-635-2349 to connect with the representative of the SiriusXM radio service.
- Ask the representative to cancel your subscription.
Note: the customer service of SiriusXM is available from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m and also on weekends from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
How to cancel the SiriusXM service over the Email?
- Head to SiriusXM’s contact page from their website and select “Email Us”, to write an email to SiriusXM’s representatives to cancel your SiriusXM’s subscription.