How to cancel the Runescape subscription?
This 20 years old beauty can still give you an adrenaline rush with adventure and thrill. The unending quest to survive and win, forms an amazing gripping concept throughout the game.
Giving you a run for money and wanting more and more.
But, the nostalgia of being a Rune Escape gamer gets over with time.
The challenges start to lose their age, and life gets to you, leaving no time to explore ahead in the game.
So, if you are feeling like, you don’t have any skin left in the game. Then it will be better to call your quits.
Follow through this article to discover the ways to cancel Runescape subscription.
How to cancel the Runescape from Paypal?
- Open up the Paypal website on your web browser, and then head to the Settings on Paypal.
- Then, click on, “Payments”.
- Click “Manage”, below the Pre-approved payments.
- Finally, select the Runescape payment, and select “Cancel” to cancel the auto-renew the subscription for Runescape.
Note: This will cancel all the future scheduled payments from Paypal.
How to cancel the Runescape from the website?
- Open up the Account Details on your web browser.
- Then, you will have the option to edit your payment method on record or cancel your Subscription.
- In case you opt to cancel the Runescape subscription, be mindful of the fact that your Runescape subscription will remain active until your current subscription expires.
How to cancel a Runescape subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- Launch open the “Settings”, on your Apple device.
- Then click on your name to open up a list of options.
- From the list, select “subscriptions”, to open up a list of subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select the Runescape subscriptions and select “Cancel subscription” to cancel the Runescape subscription.