How to cancel Sage 50
Sage 50 has been helping the small business owners from ages in managing the inventory and usual accountancy jobs.
Sage 50 software provides in-depth contact and item records facility, microsoft 365 integration, and customisable feature to prepare gvaluable ledgers.
But, Sage 50 users also have been complaining against the windows only limitation, no dashboards with stats to compare, no dedicated time tracking, and not so good mobile app.
Even after having so many shortcomings, Sage 50 doesn’t come cheap.
So, if you think that you need a software with a great app and dashboard you must go for other apps.
We have listed the methods to cancel the Sage 50 subscriptions below, read through carefully before acting on it.
How to cancel Sage 50 Accounts or Payroll via phone?
- To cancel the Sage 50 Accounts or Payroll account, via calling on 0191 479 5955.
- Then opt for 1 to process ahead the call, and request it to cancel the existing account with the Sage 50.
How to cancel the Sage 50 account via email?
- Compose an email to the customer representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line, “Cancel the Sage 50 Account”
- Do not forget to mention all the details regarding your account, and ask them to cancel the Sage 50 account before the commencement of your next billing cycle.
Things you need to keep in mind while canceling the Sage 50 account?
- Sage 50 only accepts the full month’s payment.
- Sage 50 raises bills on the first of each month and covers the 30 days expense, payable on the 16th of the month.