How To cancel Nord VPN subscription? [4 Different Ways]
Are you taking your Online Anonymity Seriously?
In the world, where most of the websites and apps are designed to lure you in to sign up for their crooked cookie tracking policy, and breach your privacy, having a VPN is a must.
Nord VPN helps you out in protecting your and your family’s personal data, and exercise free speech and expression in the digital world, without being targeted as a data point.
But, there are many other products available in the market to satisfy your VPN requirement, at a more economical rate.
If you are also looking forward to trying out other VPN products, it is better to cancel your ongoing Nord VPN subscription to assess the capability of other products on your device.
How to cancel NordVPN online
- Access this web address https://eu.battle.net/login/en-us/
and log in to your account NordVPN.
- Then go to the “Payments”, and scroll down to the page and click on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the NordVPN subscription.
- You might be asked to provide a reason for unsubscribing NordVPN.
- Then click on” Continue”, and click again on “continue”.
- Finally, click on “Cancel My Subscription” before finally canceling the NordVPN subscription.
How to cancel NordVPN via email
- Compose an email to the customer care representative of NordVPN at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all your account details within the email and ask them to cancel your account before the commencement of the next billing cycle.
How to cancel NordVPN via Google Play
- First of all, open up the Google Play store.
- Then, open the menu, and from the menu select “My Subscriptions”.
- From the list of subscriptions, select “NordVPN” subscription.
- Lastly select “Manage”, and then “Cancel Subscription”, before finally canceling the NordVPN subscription.
How to cancel NordVPN on your iOS devices
- Launch the “Settings” on your iOS device.
- Then click on the Apple ID, this will trigger a message to pop up on your screen, along with a button, “View Apple ID”.
- Select “Subscriptions” to open up the list of subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select “NordVPN” subscriptions.
- Finally to commence the process to cancel the NordVPN subscription, click on, “Cancel Subscription”, and fulfill the prompted queries, before finally canceling the NordVPN subscription.