How to cancel Mindvalley Subscription?
It is no hoity-toity opinion, that success is no more limited to your bank balance.
Now, the idea of being successful also involves:
- Existing with a peaceful mind,
- Healthy body
- Satisfaction with the present
- Purpose to live
- Healthy relationships
Mindvalley is one of the few self-development universities, which teaches various courses to people to grow and upgrade their mental and physical being.
Though the courses are limited,and you will be able to finish most of the courses within the 3 to 6 months time period.
Then canceling the Mindvalley subscription will be a smart decision. The cancellation process is very simple, you will be able to cancel the Mindvalley subscription, within minutes.
How to cancel the Mindvalley membership subscription, if you purchased it on the Google Play store?
- First head to http://play.google.com/, or open the Google Play Store App on your Android device.
- Second, click on the hamburger menu, visible at the left corner of the Google Play Store screen on your device.
- On clicking the hamburger menu, a slide-in will open up, where you will find, “subscription”. Click on the “Subscriptions” to open the list of subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select Mindvalley subscriptions, and go to the “edit membership” page for the Mindvalley subscription.
- On the Edit Subscription page, you will find, “Cancel Subscription”. Click on it to cancel the Mindvalley subscription.
- Then, you will be prompted to fill out a survey, asking your reason behind canceling the Mindvalley subscription. After, filling out the survey, you will be asked to re-confirm your decision, before finally canceling it.
Note: If you are canceling your Free Mindvalley subscription, to avoid extra charges you are required to cancel the subscription 24 hrs prior to the last date of the free Mindvalley subscription, to avoid charges.
There are no refunds for late cancellations.
How to cancel the Mindvalley subscription, if purchased via the Apple Store or iTunes?
- Launch, “Settings” on your iOS device.
- Then, scroll up the page to reach “iTunes & App Store”, click it to open the next page.
- On this page, click on your Apple ID, this will trigger a pop-up on your screen, on this pop-up, tap on the, “View Apple ID”.
- Tapping on the “View Apple ID” will take you to the Account setting page, where on scrolling up the page you will find, “subscriptions’ ‘, select it to open up the list of subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, select Mindvalley subscription to cancel it.
- After selecting the Mindvalley subscription, you will go to the detail page of the subscription, where you will find, ”Cancel Subscription” button to cancel the subscription.
- Thereafter, do as prompted, before finally canceling it.
How to cancel the Mindvalley subscription from the website?
- Directly ahead to the Mindvalley website on your web browser.
- Log in to your account, and click on your profile pic or avatar, in case you have not uploaded your profile picture, to open up your Mindvalley Account Page.
- On this page, you will find “Billing” as an option in the built-in menu on the left-hand side of your screen. Select it.
- On this page, below your billing details, you will find, “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel the subscription. Click on it, to finally cancel the Mindvalley subscription.
What happens after you cancel the Mindvalley subscription?
The content will remain available to you, for your current billing cycle, and your subscription will not be charged for the next billing cycle.