How to Cancel Match.Com subscription and Account?
Are you getting hints from your current “Interest”, to shut down all your dating profiles?
See, let me give you a few dating tips here:
- Give a fair chance to all your potential interests. Don’t go judge the present on the basis of your worst past experiences.
- And after giving it a fair amount of time, if it doesn’t work, get back on the quest of finding your “Potential Partner”.
So, if you have reached that state or understanding, that “It’s getting Somewhere or Serious” and “We are a thing now”.
You, better not ruin this for you. (No pressure)
To cancel your Match.com account or to hide your account for a while, follow the following steps:
How to delete a Match account on iOS?
- Open up the Match app on your iOS device.
- Then, select the hamburger menu, visible at the top left corner of your screen.
- From the menu, Select Settings, and then follow the sequence:
Profile Visibility< Hidden
4. And your Match account will remain hidden for as long as you want, and no Match user will be able to access your Match account.
This will prevent any other Match user from seeing your profile information. Jump down to learn how to fully cancel your subscription and delete your account.
How to delete a Match account on Android?
- First of all, open the Match app on your Android device.
- Then click on the menu and follow the following sequence:
- “Settings” < “Profile Visibility” < “Hidden.”
- This will hide your Match account from the Match App.
How to delete a Match Account on Google Play store?
- First, open the Google Play Store app on your android device.
- Then, open up the slide-in menu, by tapping on the menu button, visible at the left corner of the screen.
- From the menu select, “subscriptions”, to open up the list of subscriptions.
- And, from the list of the subscriptions, select “Match” subscription.
- Then select the, “Cancel subscriptions” to cancel the Match subscription.
- Before that, oblige with the prompted queries and re-confirm your decision to cancel the Match subscription when asked.
How to delete your Match.com account on the web?
- Head to the Match dating website, match.com, and log in to your Match account
- Then, go for the menu, and select Settings from the menu.
- Now, click Change/Cancel Membership.
- Re-enter your Match password to confirm your account. And, then tap on Continue Cancellation.
- The match will provide you with the choice to Cancel Membership and Remove your Profile. Select it, to cancel your Match account.