How to cancel HBR subscription?
Even though a lot of times HBR articles have divided and shocked us, they are insightful and much-awaited.
I mean, the business world and its contents understood under the microscopic lens of experiments, psychology, and experience of ages are no less than an unfolding revolution, which the changing landscapes of our profession-world, need desperately.
But, the wisdom shared by HBR, can be accessed free of cost from other platforms and e-newsletters, whenever required without caring about the financial burden of another unused subscription.
Let’s be honest, on average we don’t read more than 10 articles per month or a book a month. Even that sounds too much of an achievement.
No matter how hard we try to do everything that the “successful people should do”, it is hard, and even when we all have the same 24 hrs, we don’t share the same lives to compare our 24hrs with each other.
So, let’s just get on with it and cancel the HBR subscription.
How to cancel the Harvard Business Review over the phone?
For different countries, HBR has opened different lines of customer service. So, be very careful while dialing in, as the wrong number can cost you heavily.
- U.S./Canada: 800-274-3214
- Asia/Pacific: +612 9158 6127
- All Other Countries: +44 1858 438 412
Step 1: Call the HBR’s customer care, between, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, on the number provided above as per your time zones.
Note: HBR’s customer service is off, during Saturdays and Sundays. So, call them, during the mentioned hours.
Step 2: Ask the representative to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Harvard Business Review Via Email?
HBR has two different email addresses for their customers as per their geographic locations. So, for a fast response from the HBR, send an email to the assigned email address for your location.
- U.S./Canada: email@example.com
- International: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Cancel Harvard Business Review by mail?
If you wish to correspond your desire to cancel the HBR subscription from the mail, write a letter with all the information regarding your HBR membership, and mail it to the:
- U.S./Canada – Harvard Business Review PO BOX 37457 Boone, IA 50037-0457
- International – Harvard Business Review, Tower House, Lathkill Street, Market Harborough LE16 9EF, UK
How to cancel the Harvard Business Review subscription on your iOS device?
1. Go to the Apple App Store and tap on your profile.
2. This will open up a drop-down menu, select “Subscriptions” from the menu, to open up the list of subscriptions that you have subscribed to, on your screen.
3. Now, select HBR subscription from the list of the subscription and click on, “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Harvard Business Review Subscription on Android?
- Open up the Playstore app on your Android device and then click on the hamburger menu, visible at the left upper corner of your screen.
- Clicking on the hamburger menu will open up a slide-in menu, from the slide-in menu select, “Subscriptions’ ‘ to open up the list of the subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions select the HBR subscription and click on the “Cancel Subscriptions”.
- Finally, follow the prompted task from the Google Play Store, before finally canceling your subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Harvard Business Review’s Website?
- Go to HBR’s website: http://www.prisma-presse.fr, and login into your account.
- Then, head to your account page and click on,” Billings”.
- Here, you will find, “Cancel Subscription”, click on it to cancel the HBR subscription.