How to cancel Dazn subscription?
Have you been watching too much of Dazn?
Well, in a world where working is a necessity to survive, you cannot afford to live by distractions.
And moreover, Dazn is a live-streaming app, so if you have decided to limit its usage until your next favorite sports championship commences, that is a great idea.
You can delete your Dazn subscription now or can pause it, depending on how long you won’t be using it.
To put a pause on your running Dazn subscription, you are required to log in to your account, click on “pause”, select a duration to pause for, and finally confirm your decision. It is that easy.
But, you can only pause your Dazn subscription for 8 months. So, if you won’t be using the Dazn for more than 8 months, it will be better to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on Dazn Website?
- First of all, open up the Dazn website https://www.dazn.com/ on your web browser, and sign in to your Dazn account.
- Then on the Dazn website homepage, you will notice a “live chat message box”; click on it.
- You will be required then to answer a few queries from the end of the Dazn, to authenticate your account.
- After passing the authentication for your Dazn account, you will be required to ask to speak to the representative of the Dazn.
- Finally, you will be asked to answer a few questions, before finally completing the cancellation process for your Dazn account.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on Android Play Store?
- Open up the Google Play store on your phone.
- Click on the hamburger menu, located near the top end of your Android device.
- Then from the menu select, “subscription”, and open up the list of subscriptions.
- And from the list of the subscription select the Dazn subscription.
- Finally, cancel the subscription by clicking on, “Cancel subscription”, and cooperate with the prompted queries.
How to cancel Dazn Subscription with Google Play store on PC?
- Visit the “Google Play Store“ on your PC, and log in with your Google account with which you signed up for.
- Then on the left side of your screen, you can find “My subscription”, click on it.
- And then search for,” Dazn”, from the subscription
- Now, look for “Google Dazn” from your subscription list, and then click on “Manage subscription”.
- Finally, you will be asked to cooperate with the few directives, before finally canceling your Dazn subscription.
How to Remove Dazn Subscription on Roku?
- Pick up the Roku remote, and navigate to your Dazn account.
- And then go to “Manage Account”, by clicking on the *.
- Then click on the subscription option, and click on the “cancel the subscription”, to cancel the Dazn subscription, after following a few queries from Roku.