How To cancel Curology subscription?
Our faces are our identity, and messy business with our faces can derail our confidence and strike down our self-esteem.
Acne, blemishes, breakouts, unwanted redness, zits, dark spots, blackheads….
I mean the list of skin issues is never-ending.
In addition to these little monster problems, not everything suits your skin type.
And, when it is about your face, it is better to go with experts.
Over the period Curology has built its name for solving all the skin issues for approximately all the skin types.
But, there is no point in continuing medicare if your problem has vanished.
Just say your, “Thank you” and try living-in a product-free skin, as only that kinda skin will pay you in the long run.
So, if you have tried your luck with Curology, and based on the results you get, you are thinking to part your ways, probably it will be best to do it quickly.
Read on, the following ways to cancel a Curology subscription, before the commencement of your next billing cycle.
How to Cancel Curology Plus via Website?
- First of all, open up the Curology website and log in to your account.
- Then open up the drop-down menu, and select the Payment page from the menu.
- Afterward, select “I want to Cancel” to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.
- Curology Plus will prompt you to oblige with few follow-up queries, and then finally submit the request to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.
How to cancel Curology Plus subscription via email?
- Compose an email to email@example.com with a subject line, “Cancel Curology Subscription”
- In the email, make sure to mention all the details regarding your account and ask them to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.
How to cancel Curology Shipment?
- Go to the Account Settings of your Curology account.
- And select the date of the next deliveries, then click on the”Cancel Shipment” to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.
How to Cancel Curology Plus Subscription Trial?
1. First of all open up the Curology website and log in to your Curology Account.
2. Then select the Payment page from the drop-down menu.
- And from the end of the page, click on “I want to Cancel”, to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.
- Then, fill up the question’s answer in the given box, before finally confirming your decision to cancel the Curology Plus subscription.How To cancel Curology