How to cancel a second sprint cell phone line
If you have two sprint cell phone lines but you are only using one, you might be considering canceling the other. Make sure to check any penalties you might have to face for early termination. Here’s how you can cancel your second sprint cell phone line:
- Call sprint at the tollfree number (888) 211- 4727 or press *2 from your primary sprint cell phone. In case you wish to speak to a customer support representative visit a sprint store
- Enter your telephone number. An automated message will ask you to choose an option.
- Select option 5 for additional choices. Then 6 for cancel plan.
- You would be connected to a customer service representative. This could take anywhere between a few seconds to a few minutes. Verify the information with the representative by adding the last four digits of your social security number or your account password and your name.
- Ask the rep to cancel the second phone line. Make sure to give the correct number. Also, be aware that if you are canceling before your plan expires, you would be subject to a penalty ranging from somewhere between $200 till 2008 and a prorated penalty that decreases by $10 each month (as of 2009)
- Pay the outstanding amount including the bill and the fees. You’ll receive a confirmation email. Keep this for your records