How To cancel a QuickBooks subscription?
Quickbooks have proved themselves to be one of the flexible online accounting software, for small entrepreneurs.
With a few tutorials, you are 100% able to channelize your account department via Quickbooks.
But, if you are facing loss, and having an expensive account tool as Quickbooks is no good to you, then it is better to cut back on Quickbooks, and use excels sheets for a while or other cheap or free products to manage your account.
Below we have curated the only two available methods with which you can cancel the Quickbooks subscription.
In case you are facing any issues in canceling the Quickbooks subscription, do contact our expert via our chatbot, which can be seen near the right bottom of your screen.
How to cancel a Quickbooks subscription?
1. Open up the Quickbook account and tap on the Gear icon, visible at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Then, select, “Account and Settings”, to open the section.
3. Here, select, “Billing and Subscription” to access the next page and then click on the blue-colored cancellable cancel link, available in the subscription status.
4. Then Quickbooks will present a lot of different options to change your plan or continue your subscription. You need to opt for “Continue to Cancel ” to cancel the Quickbooks subscription.
How to Cancel QuickBooks subscription over the phone?
- Pick up your phone and dial 844-437-2616 to call the representative of QuickBooks.
- Keep patience, as you might have to wait for a long time period. Stay committed to your mission to cancel the QuickBooks subscription.
- And when finally, you get to connect with the QuickBooks representative, ask them to cancel the QuickBooks subscriptions.
Can you pause your QuickBooks subscription instead of canceling?
Yes, you can pause the subscription and you won’t be charged anything.