How to calibrate your monitor on Windows 10
One of the most frequent issues people run into when they use a monitor is the actual color and brightness of the screen. Monitors aren’t always calibrated to the right color and brightness levels, so follow the steps below to get your monitor looking the best it can:
1. Right click anywhere on your desktop and select ‘Display Settings’
2. Select ‘Advanced Display Settings’
3. Set your resolution to the recommended resolution.
4. Select ‘Color Calibration. It will be located under ‘Related Settings’.
5. Adjust the slider to your preferred Gamma: A slider will appear on the left hand side of the screen. Adjust the slider to your preferred Gamma, then click Next.
6. Adjust brightness controls: Use the brightness controls on your monitor to adjust to your preferred brightness, then click Next.
7. Adjust contrast controls: There will be a contrast control on your display. Use the contrast control to set your desired contrast, and click Next.
8. Adjust colors: Adjust your colors using the color sliders at the bottom of your screen. When you’re satisfied, click Next.
9. Click ‘Finish’