How to Attach a Folder in Gmail
We’ve all attached a file in Gmail, but what if you want to attach an entire folder? Well, by default, Gmail won’t let you send an entire folder. But there’s an easy trick to solve the problem, you’ll just have to “compress” the folder (sometimes referred to as a .zip file).
Here’s how to compress your folder so that you can send it in Gmail:
- Locate the Folder you’d like to send in Gmail
- Right click on the folder.
- Select “Compress ‘name of folder'” from the dropdown menu
- You should now see a .zip file underneath your folder
- Login into your Gmail account and compose the email you’d like to send
- Click the attach file icon at the bottom of your window
- Select the .Zip file
- Send the email and you’re done!