How to apply for jobs on Indeed
Indeed is one of most sought after places for potential employees to meet with their future employers. If you think you have found your dream job and have settled your mind about applying for the same, you can follow the given instructions to do the same:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button appearing next to the job you shortlisted.
- Some job listings might redirect you to another website whilst some allow you to get in touch with the rep via Indeed only. The process might be different for each category even if you are using Indeed in each case. However, basics are the same.
- Most of the applications allow you to write a cover letter. You can type it directly into the application or you can attach one.
- Some employers ask you to take a skills assessment whereas others require a short questionnaire about your previous work experience. Whatever it is, fill the same with your honest credentials.
- When you’re done filling the form, you can review all the information.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Apply” form.