How to allow pop-ups in Safari
How to allow pop-ups on your Mac
Whether you need to allow pop-ups across every website you browse, or a specific website, follow these step by step instructions to allow pop-ups:
1. Launch your Safari web browser
2. Click Safari > Then click ‘Preferences’. In the upper left hand corner of your screen, you’ll see ‘Safari’ in the menu bar. Click it, and then and click on ‘Preferences’ from the dropdown.
3. Select the ‘Websites’ option. It will be located in the top row.
4. Select the ‘Pop-Up Windows’, which is located in the left hand column
5. Select ‘Allow’, which is next to ’When visiting other websites’
6. Click allow for specific websites: Finally, if you’d like to allow pop-ups but only for specific websites, you can select ‘Allow’ next to the specific website you’d like to allow pop-ups for.
How to allow pop-ups on your iPhone
1. Open your settings app
2. Find the Safari option and tap it
3. Switch the ‘Block Pop-Ups’ toggle to the off position.
4. You’re done!