How to Add Photos to Twitter
Twitter as a famous social media platform allows users to curate their thoughts and express themselves with ‘tweets.’ Users can also retweet other users’ tweets and media which they find intriguing and easier to relate with. And perhaps even cooler, Twitter allows users to add photos in their tweets and on their profile.
If you’d like to add photos to your tweets and profile, follow the set of instructions given below:
Adding Photos to Tweets
- Open Twitter’s webpage. Sign in to your account and click on the Home tab.
- Hower your mouse to the “What’s Happening” text box and enter your tweet.
- Click on the “Add Photo” icon at the bottom of the “What’s Happening” box.
- Select the photo.
- Click on the “Tweet” button to post your tweet.
Adding Photos to Your Profile
- Click on your profile picture and select View Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Edit Profile” tab on your Profile page.
- Choose whether you want to “Change Your Profile Photo” or “Change Your Header Photo”.
- Click on “Upload Photo” and choose your new photo.
- Click on “Save Changes”.