How to add an email signature in Outlook
Adding an email signature in Outlook is an easy process. We’ll walk you step by step through the process of adding an email signature, as well how to customize which of your recipients see your signature. Let’s get started!
1. Log into your Outlook email account.
2. Select Settings
3. Select ‘View all Outlook settings’
4. Select Mail on the left hand navigation bar.
5. Select ‘Compose and Reply’
6. Compose your signature. At the top of the page, there will be a box where you can compose your email signature.
7. Select your signature settings.You will be given the option to include your email signature in new messages, as well as messages you forward and reply to.
8. Click ‘Save’. It will be located at the bottom of the page.
9. You’re done!