How to add a signature in Gmail
Creating a signature in Gmail gives your email a more personalized feel, and ensures that every one of your contacts knows more about you. Here’s a step by step process to add your Gmail signature:
1. Click the settings icon. It will be located in the upper right hand corner.
2. Click ‘See all settings’. It’s in the dropdown.
3. Click ‘create new’. It will be located in the signature section.
4. Click ‘Create’, after you’ve typed in your signature,.
5. Click ‘Save Changes’ – It’s located at the bottom of the page. Click it when you’re done with all of your changes.