How to add a photo on Facebook
Facebook allows you to constantly stay in touch with your loved ones by adding posts, sharing feeds, and uploading pictures. However, some users find it difficult to add a picture on Facebook. Don’t fret, we have a “how to” guide below!
Here’s how you can add photos on your Facebook timeline:
Adding photos on status updates
- Tap on the status bar and click on the photo/ video button.
- Click upload photos/ video and select the photo you want to upload.
- Tag your friends by adding their names to the photo. This is optional if you don’t want to tag any friends.
- Tap on the + sign to upload any more photos. If you wish to caption this photo with a text, put it in the status bar.
- Set the audience for the post and then click on the post button.
Voila! You’ve just uploaded a photo on Facebook.
- To create a photo album on Facebook, click on the photos button on the main menu and select the create album option.
- Enter a name for the album and if you wish, add a description to it too.
- Add the location to the photo album.
- Tap on the + sign to add photos. Hold the ctrl key to select multiple photos at once.
- Now, set the audience for the photo and click on the post button.
That’s it. You’re done!