How do I log out of the Apple Store?
Using the Apple store, you can purchase electronics including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple watch, etc. If you use a public device to shop from the Apple store, signing out is a must. It ensures that your identity is protected and that no one else misuses your account.
- Open the Apple store website.
- Log into your account.
- Click your user icon and click on the “Sign Out” tab in the drop-down menu.
- Apple Store will now give you the option to sign in. This is confirmation that you have been successfully logged out.
Using Apple Store App
- Tap “Settings” on your device with the Apple Store.
- Select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Click on your Apple ID (at the top of the screen).
- Choose “Sign Out” from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm that you have been successfully signed out of your Apple ID. This will ensure signing out from other apps.