How do I change my Shopify store name?
Shopify allows you to name your store when creating an account. Once you name your store, you’ll eventually receive a sub-domain in the format https://yourstorename.myshopify.com. However, you also have the option to change your Shopify store name in later stages.
Here’s how you can change your Shopify store name:
- Open the Shopify app on your mobile devices and select the store icon at the bottom.
- Press ‘Settings’ in the Store section.
- Tap ‘General’ in the Settings section
- You can change the name by deleting your old name and writing the new one.
- Save your new name by tapping the ‘Save’ option
How to change your Shopify store name via the Shopify admin website.
- Log into ‘Shopify admin’ on your desktop
- Tap ‘Settings’ at the left bottom.
- Go to ‘General Section’ in the setting.
- In store details, you can delete your old name and enter the new one.
- Save your new name by clicking at the top right corner.