How To Return Verizon Fios Equipment
Things you need to know before returning the Verizon Equipment:
- To print a prepaid return label, log in to your account via My Verizon User ID and Password.
- In case you cannot recover the My Verizon User ID and Password, you can sign in to your Verizon account via Order Number and Zip Code.
- Make sure to return the equipment within 30 days of purchasing date to avoid the late fees.
- You can return the rented equipment to your nearest UPS stores. Check here.
- For the used equipment, you are not required to box them. The UPS Store will scan the equipment’s serial number and return them to Verizon, just make sure to get the receipt.
- For the used item you are required to initiate the return proceeding within the 30 days of canceling the Verizon service.
- Below is the list of the Verizon equipment that you are required to return and the fees that you will attract if the item is damaged or unreturned:
|Equipment That Must Be Returned||Fees for Unreturned or Damaged Equipment|
|Set-Top Box—SD Digital Video Recorder||$ 330|
|Set-Top Box—Standard Definition (SD)||$ 160|
|Fios Extender||$ 145|
|Set-Top Box—Fios TV One Mini||$ 115|
|Broadband Home Router||$ 100|
|Set-Top Box—HD Digital Video Recorder||$ 260|
|Digital Adapter (DCT700)||$ 90|
|Set-Top Box—High Definition (HD)||$ 190|
|Set-Top Box—Video Media Server||$ 375|
|Fios Network Extender||$ 99|
|Set-Top Box—Fios TV One Mini||$ 115|
|Cable Card||$ 70|
|Set-Top Box—Video Media Client||$ 115|
How To Return Verizon Fios Equipment in person?
Step 1: Find out the nearest Verizon store to you, or the store that will accept the returned equipment from Verizon. Following are the US locations to which you can return the equipment:
- District of Columbia (DC)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
Note: To check the correct address of the store visit the Verizon store address page.
Step 2: Confirm the address of the store and their status regarding the acceptance of your equipment via the:
- Chat on the company’s website.
- Facebook Messenger to the company’s official page.
- Calling 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966).
Step 3: After confirming the store location, just return the equipment, pay fees if any applied, and make sure to get the receipt.
Step 4: Track the status of the return on the Verizon website.
How To Return Verizon Fios Equipment via mail?
Step 1: Contact Verizon’s customer support to initiate the shipment return process.
Step 2: Pack the equipment safely. It will be good if you can dish out the original boxes from the storeroom. If you can’t find the original boxes make sure that the packaging is super secured and the equipment will not break during the shipment.
Step 3: Print the shipping label from the Verizon website. Attach the shipment label to the box.
Step 4: Keep one copy of the shipping label with you as proof.
Step 5: Check the return status from the Verizon website.
Bonus Video: Verizon Return Box
Can I return Verizon equipment after 30 days?
For late return, damaged equipment, and damaged packaging, Verizon charges apt fees. So, make sure that you return the undamaged equipment, in the intact packaging, within 30 days of purchasing date.
Can Verizon waive the restocking fee?
Verizon would waive the restocking if you return the purchased item within 30 days of purchasing date, and the packaging is completely intact.
In case you have damaged or removed the packaging, Verizon will charge a 15% stocking fee.
How long does it take to get a refund from Verizon?
If you have applied to get a refund from Verizon, then you have to wait at most 60 days for the refund to reflect in your account. In case you want to check the refund process follow the given below process:
Step 1: Log in to your Verizon account, and access, the “Billing” section.
Step 2: Select, “View Bill”.
Step 3: Finally follow the prompts to check the refund status.
Browse by Category
Tags: return equipment to verizonreturn equipment verizonreturn policy for verizonreturn policy verizonreturn verizon equipmentreturning equipment to verizonreturning verizon equipmentverizon equipment returnverizon equipment returnsverizon return equipmentverizon return policy